Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Halfway through

It's almost that time again for me to fill out my paperwork for temporary residency here in Denmark.  Yay!  AND... I BETTER NOT FORGET OR ELSE I WILL SUFFER REPERCUSSIONS... like being sent back to the United States of America.  (Oh U.S.A., how I miss thee.  You wonderful land of the free soda pop refills, large bags of iced cubes, iced tea, my family, cheese enchilladas, and ROOTBEER.) 

Yeah (sigh)... almost done with Denmark's integration process.  Learn the language, pass the test, work, and then join a cult.  Sorry.  I meant to say "society".  (I know my old man is getting tired of me saying this, but can I join a "society" that's against "societies"?) 

Hmmm...  A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"

The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to fuck your brains out, and suck your tits dry."

Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"

He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

So, there's the joke to break the ice.  Dirty?  I hope it was. 

What I am hoping to do, within this blog, is to post what I see, hear, taste, and smell, while living in Denmark.  I have to say that it has not been all rosey, cute, and happy.  Sometimes life can be funny, and sometimes life just makes me wanna grab a bat and break some legs.  

American me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment